Who is Sean?
“Florida Legal Elite”, “Super Lawyer” and “AV® Preeminent Rated” attorney Sean L. Collin chairs the Family Law Division at Lyons, Snyder & Collin, P.A.
Prior to founding Lyons, Snyder & Collin P.A., Mr. Collin was a lawyer at the largest minority owned law firm in the country. Mr. Collin’s practice consisted of Marital and Family Law matters, including but not limited to, divorce, child support, child custody, alimony, paternity, modification actions, enforcement actions, and relocation actions. In addition, Mr. Collin served as a Prosecutor in Broward County, Florida where he handled over 30 jury trials.
Since joining Lyons, Snyder & Collin, P.A., Mr. Collin has aggressively represented professionals and athletes alike in all types of family-related matters, including high net worth divorces. As a father of two, Mr. Collin prides himself on his dedication, tenacity, commitment and perseverance to protect his clients’ rights in even the most contested of cases.
An overview of Sean's career
In 2013, Mr. Collin was once again recognized by Super Lawyers magazine as a “Rising Star“. This prestigious designation, as selected by independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations are awarded to less than 2.5% of all attorneys in Florida each year.
In 2012 and 2013, Mr. Collin received an “AV® Preeminent Rating” by Martindale Hubbell. An AV® certification rating is the highest rating provided by Martindale-Hubbell – a testament to the fact that Mr. Collin’s peers rank Mr. Collin at the highest level of ethical standards and legal ability, based on legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
In 2011, Mr. Collin was recognized by both Florida Trend magazine as “Florida Legal Elite: Top Up and Comer” and Super Lawyers magazine as a “Rising Star“. These prestigious designations, as selected by independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations are awarded to less than 2.5% of all attorneys in Florida each year.
- Maecenas dictum variusconvalli hasellus vel placerat sapien, non posu remoin id viverra es
- Variusconvalli hasellus vel placerat sapien, non posu remoin id viverra estiam in orci riusconvalli hasellus vel placerat sapien, non posu remoin id viverra estiam in orci
- Hasellus vel placerat sapien, non posu remoin id viverra estam in orci porttitor, blandit turpis
- Vel placerat sapien, non posu remoin id viverra estiam in orci porttitor, blandit turpis eget
Recently Published Articles
- Why There Are So Many Trucking Accidents and How An Experienced Attorney Can Help!
- How Cases Are Valued?
- Top 10 Car Accident Mistakes Victims Make Do During Holiday Season
- How To Handle Rape or Sexual Violence on College Campus
- How To Deal With Delayed Pain After A Car Crash
- What Is A Contingency Fee Agreement In Personal Injury Cases?