Who is Marc?
“Florida Legal Elite”, “Super Lawyer” and “AV® Preeminent Rated” attorney Marc P. Lyons chairs the Personal Injury Division at Lyons, Snyder & Collin, P.A.
Prior to founding Lyons, Snyder & Collin, P.A., Mr. Lyons was a founding and managing partner at the LyonsSnyder Law Group, P.A. In addition, Mr. Lyons served as a Prosecutor in Broward County, Florida where he earned a reputation for trial excellence in cases ranging from Driving While Under the Influence and Possession of Cocaine to Attempted First Degree Murder and Armed Drug Trafficking. During his tenure at the State Attorney’s Office, Mr. Lyons was promoted to the Economic Crime Unit where he was responsible for filing, investigating and prosecuting some of the most complex white collar and/or financial crimes in Broward County.
At Lyons, Snyder & Collin, P.A., Mr. Lyons aggressively litigates all personal injury matters, including auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, cycling accidents, slip and falls, trip and falls, premise liability, and bad faith insurance claims. Mr. Lyons has obtained lucrative financial settlements for professionals and athletes injured by the negligence of others. Mr. Lyons is frequently featured as a analyst for CNN and HLN on a variety of legal issues, including personal injury and criminal defense.
An overview of Marc's career
In 2013, ALM and Martindale-Hubble recognized Mr. Lyons as a Top Rated Personal Injury Lawyer as published in the Daily Business Review.
In 2012 and 2013, Super Lawyers magazine recognized Mr. Lyons as a “Rising Star“ in the field of personal injury. The Super Lawyers selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only up to 2.5% of all attorneys in Florida are designated “Rising Stars.”
In 2012 and 2013, Mr. Lyons received an “AV® Preeminent Rating” by Martindale Hubbell. An AV® certification rating is the highest rating provided by Martindale-Hubbell – a testament to the fact that Mr. Lyons’ peers rank Mr. Lyons at the highest level of ethical standards and legal ability, based on legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
In 2012, the Wall Street Journal and Miami Magazine listed Marc P. Lyons as a “Top Young Attorney in Florida” as selected by peer recognition and professional achievement.
In 2011, Mr. Lyons was recognized by Florida Trend magazine as “Florida Legal Elite: Top Up and Comer“. This prestigious designation, selected by other lawyers in Broward County, is awarded upon approximately 2% of all attorneys each year.
- Maecenas dictum variusconvalli hasellus vel placerat sapien, non posu remoin id viverra es
- Variusconvalli hasellus vel placerat sapien, non posu remoin id viverra estiam in orci riusconvalli hasellus vel placerat sapien, non posu remoin id viverra estiam in orci
- Hasellus vel placerat sapien, non posu remoin id viverra estam in orci porttitor, blandit turpis
- Vel placerat sapien, non posu remoin id viverra estiam in orci porttitor, blandit turpis eget
Recently Published Articles
- Why There Are So Many Trucking Accidents and How An Experienced Attorney Can Help!
- How Cases Are Valued?
- Top 10 Car Accident Mistakes Victims Make Do During Holiday Season
- How To Handle Rape or Sexual Violence on College Campus
- How To Deal With Delayed Pain After A Car Crash
- What Is A Contingency Fee Agreement In Personal Injury Cases?